Benefits and Features
Find out what the main features of HyperID are and what benefits they confer
By steering the core functions of secure authentication, authorization and identification, the solution helps organizations to enroll genuinely credentialed and verified users into their system.
This approach to organizing and maintaining the records of registered users, in turn, allows projects to devote more time and effort to developing their other business areas.
- User personal data is encrypted both at Service Provider storage and at any other storage (such as users' personal devices).
- The user retains full control of their data.
- Users retain the right to cancel, delete, or deny the service provider access to their data at any time.
- Protection against data leakage both on the end user's device and on the service provider's side.
For Service Providers, HyperID:
- Ensures that a Service Provider is able to comply with privacy regulations.
- Provides a Service Provider with a granular level of access to the required user data.
- Implements the mechanisms that enable secure, user-authorized exchange of user data between service providers.
- Instant authentication with a single, secure account
- Seamless connection between WEB2.0 and WEB3.0 technology generations
- Vast set of authentication flows and scenarios
- Social account integration
- Procedures implementation: Know Your Customer (KYC), Know Your Business (KYB), Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Multi Party Computations (MPC) for enhanced user’s data privacy and security
- Regulatory compliance
- Services Interoperability (secure data exchange between clients and their services and applications)