Check how Gaming Industry may benefit from HyperID
The gaming industry is currently struggling with low user adoption and lack of engagement. Despite the growing interest in Web3, many individuals are more interested in making money through Ponzi Scheme gamification and believe aggressive marketing of scam projects than playing crypto games. This disinterest in exploring and contributing to the crypto gaming scene is impeding its growth and development.
Moreover, the transition from Web2.0 to Web3 gaming is a significant challenge for many users. Those who are new to blockchain technology may find it complicated to navigate the complex crypto world. For example, the process of acquiring a wallet and understanding how to use blockchain-based applications can be daunting and overwhelming. Furthermore, users may not grasp the concept of gas fees or why they are necessary, which may discourage them from engaging with the new generation of games. Additionally, users may be concerned about the security of their assets and the potential loss of funds, which can further discourage them from exploring this new frontier.
Here is the list of the innovative and comprehensive tools HyperID offers for high-quality Web 2.0 gamers onboarding:
- Allow players seamlessly log in to your system with email, Google, Facebook, Discord, etc.
- User wallets for all popular chains will be created automatically, allowing you to connect them to your game right after the user log in
- Enable gasless transactions to engage your users from the very beginning to make sure they started playing and got interested
- Ask your users to pass KYC procedure to be able to purchase your Metaverse assets or easily acquire gas with crypto or even fiat
- Implement HyperID-based chat solution to allow secure user wallet-to-wallet messaging inside your gaming project. Reach your users messaging them directly to their wallets
- No wallet app is necessary on client side. Send transaction signature requests directly in your app with HyperID API
- Add custom fields to user data, like level, achievements, etc. according to your business logic. Do not store user data, access it when necessary